Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

A New Year

One of my New Years Resolutions was to start using my blog more. My great idea was that every week I would pick some sort of inexpensive craft to do and chronicle them on my blog. As we can see it is already January 30th and how many crafty posts do I have??? Not one. Its not that I haven't been making anything, I just tend to get to doing things and get so absorbed in what I am doing that I forget to take pictures. Anyhow, as I am realizing that it is now the end of January and I have nothing to show for my brilliant resolution I thought I would at least post a few pictures from my etsy shop.

This is a cute golf themed set I did as a custom request for a customer. I absolutely love the color combination.
I had been dying to use this cute little honey bee applique so when I was given to go ahead to choose a design for someone I was so excited to finally use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment